knit at nite

some entries about knitting and family to keep myself motivated at projects and the daily grin, i mean grind.

6.27.2006

trick me once, shame on you, trick me twice...

cindy, is done. it made a nice debut at a yarn swap our snb had a few weekends ago. no pics though. then i brought it home and blocked... or, rather, felted it. you'd think i'd have learned by now, but no. that 'hand-wash' setting on my washer is just too alluring, somehow i can't resist it. but it's a machine - it doesn't have hands... i'm a lazy mortal with a short attention span and the setting seduces me every few months.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger thinggtwoo said...

Oh, NO - It's Felted??? Does it fit Bea's dolls now??

BTW, Thank you so much for coming to Boo's party - It was great to see you!! I'm sorry some of the food was gone when you got there, we had some very zealous "helpers" packing things up that we weren't done using. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home